Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1. Is there parking lot?
A. Yes. There is parking space at the location near by the hostel (reservation is required)
Booking via telephone or mail are accepted.
JPY500/car/night (JPY200 for a motorbike)
There is no space to park trucks
- Q2. Can children accommodate in dormitory rooms?
- A. Adolescent under 18 years old are unable to stay at dormitory rooms.
- Q3. Is there policy for children using the existing beds in private rooms?
- A. Yes. Up to 2 children per room. JPY2000 per night for primary students (Under-6-year-old-children are free).
- Q4. Is there smoking room?
- A. Yes. On the second floor of the same building with the hostel.
- Q5. Are there toilet and bathroom inside rooms?
- A. No. Toilets and shower rooms are for public use. Only superior twin room has its own bathroom and toilet inside.
- Q6. What is dormitory?
A. Shared rooms with 2-floor beds. There are rooms with 24 beds and 14 beds.
We have female dormitory and mixed dormitories.
- Q7. Can luggage be stored at hostel before checking in or after checking out?
A. Certainly. Guests can put their luggage from 11:00 on arrival day and until 14:00 on departure day.
JPY1000 per hour will be charged if guests want to keep luggage for longer time.
- Q8. Are there bath towels?
- A. Yes. There are bath towels inside each room. Face towel costs JPY200.
- Q9. Are there bed sheets?
- A. Yes. Guests will help themselves with bed making.
Let’s energize with Tomar and explore the wilderness of Hokkaido.Reservation is here.